I used to play Runescape in regular-graphics mode

Добро пожаловать!

Добро пожаловать на Клуб владельцев Audi Allroad.

1. Аватар для wfuuopy

wfuuopy Новичок

Безлошадный? :)
    Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
    I used to play Runescape in regular-graphics mode (SD) and then switched to RuneScape gold high-graphics mode (HD). HD came out in April and I found that I could play HD without delay for a few minutes. Did you play HD with lag? Then I switched to SD and found SD to be completely lag-free. The HD is fantastic, however I'd rather play SD for a while to eliminate the lag.

Back when Clue Scrolls were first introduced to Runescape the game, a lot of players were hopping around in search of an excellent reward, and killed and killing, putting off other activities to do what's now known as Treasure Trails. There were many players who spent hours running back and forth, some being lucky, others weren't. But, they remain a challenging and enjoyable game for the Runescape Community. It's a chance-based game, of course - but is getting rich quick worth all the hours spent in the game, when you can use that same time to build a steady income?

Looking through a Treasure Trail Guide, I discovered a few rare, and very expensive items. Flared trousers make up the initial level and cloaks, as well as the famed Ranger Boots are level two and three. Level three includes trimmed armour and 3rd Age.

However that the majority of players don't get these items very often. A lot of players search for 3rd Age clues and never discover it. I find this odd given that some people make 500k an hour in just a few hours. I'm sure I can.

It sounds so easy, right? Let's just forget Clue Scrolls & skill when playing Runescape! Oh, no! There's a different aspect to this debate. Although you may earn a good living but it's not enough to make up for the loss of something that is important. It's enjoyment. This is the purpose of a game. Everyday I log on and watch players playing their favorite 99's, earning money, like I mentioned. Are these players actually having any fun playing Runescape, or old school runescape buy gold do they just waste their time?

#1 wfuuopy, 24.08.2021 10:10
Текущее время: 16:29. Часовой пояс GMT +2.