They did not want to be open about it

Добро пожаловать!

Добро пожаловать на Клуб владельцев Audi Allroad.

1. Аватар для MarenCatha

MarenCatha Новичок

Безлошадный? :)
    Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
    "They did not want to be open about it," 117 said. "I am beyond sad and RuneScape gold disappointed with Jagex and am extremely disappointed to find that after such a long journey and a long time, I'm unable to share this project with you. The mod of 117 doesn't seem to be in conflict with Jagex's policies for third-party clients, however the Runescape developer says that it's making changes to the guidelines over the next week, and will include references to projects that affect the look of the game.

Original Runelite developer Adam1210 offered his views on Reddit in which he said that the ability to allow Runelite HD to continue would be a huge benefit to future updates developed by Jagex.

"I am also adamantly against including it in the "third group guidelines,"" Adam1210 said. "Most of these guidelines attempt to define where the line between "quality of life] and cheating lies and I'm sure that most players agree that the current guidelines are a good illustration of that. It also can help keep the game's in good standing.

However there is no disadvantage in any way to old school rs gold better graphics, and it only affects you once you have enabled it. Thus, it's just a misunderstanding of the guidelines. In the end, it's an issue for all involved and I would like Jagex could take a look at it."

#1 MarenCatha, 04.05.2022 09:21